Thursday, June 4, 2015

It has been 5 years...... 5 years too long!!!

It has been 5 years.......

Dear Kyron, 
Buddy, you are so loved and missed. I know you are out there somewhere. I swear to you little man child, we are working harder than ever to bring you home. I made a promise to you, and to your family, that I will never give up, I will never stop, I will fight hard to help do anything to get you home. I renew that promise buddy!! 

You crawled right into my heart. I have never let you go. I will never let you go. I feel like you are one of my own Grandchildren. Your family shared you with all of us. Let us get to know you, hold you in our hearts, so that we could help find you and bring you home. I promise Kyron, we are going to bring you home. 

Dear Desiree,
My heart breaks for you every single day. I cannot even fathom your daily struggle to even breathe through a day without your beautiful son. You have taught me many things this last 5 years. One of the biggest is your strength beyond measure. I am awed by it. You have handled all of this with grace and dignity in the face of KNOWING all to well who is responsible for all of this pain. Thank you for sharing Kyron, his life, his smile and his love with all of us. For he is truly a special soul in this world, and we all have grown to love and cherish him in our hearts. 

Dear Unwavering Team Kyron, 
I do not think there are enough words to express how much you all mean to me. I have seen many things in 5 years. But your continued efforts to help Kyron and his family this entire time amazes me and fills my soul. None of us could have imagined any of this. We have been through a lot together, and no matter what has been thrown at us, we stand strong together!!! I have met some of the best humans on this earth and I love each of you dearly. Kyron brought us all together to help bring him home. You are my family now. Forever.Because of all of you, I KNOW  we will bring Kyron home. 

Dear Terri, 
I seriously cannot understand what makes you tick. Why the hell you have done this. But I am going to tell you this. Your lies are now exposed. Its all in black and white. In no way are you going to get away with this. You think this last 5 years have been bad for you? Think again. We are fed up with your shenanigans. We are fed up with your constant SILENCE!! You sicken me to my core!! You will NEVER be able to move forward with your life!!! We will not stand for it!!! Kyron matters!!! We told you we will NEVER go away!! Your life will continue to get uglier every single day you sit on your ever widening ass remaining silent and keeping Kyron from his family!! We are going to find the truth. We will work harder than EVER to make your life a living HELL until you step up and confess and tell us where this child is!!!!! To those who support your bullshit, the same goes for them!!! Nothing will stop us from our resolve!!! NOTHING!!! So put on your seatbelts, this ride is far from over!!!

It has been 5 years..... 5 years too long.....

Hope, Faith, Love, Always, Kyron Richard Horman

#justiceforkyronhorman #missingkyronhorman #kyronhorman #imploreterrihormantocooperate #implorededespicertocooperate


No comments:

Post a Comment