Monday, February 16, 2015

What are these people actually capable of? You decide.


Last June we volunteered for an organized search put on by Kyron's family and Klaas Kids.

One of the very first fundraisers was at a nursery put on by the lady who started Ribbons for Kyron. She held it at her nursery. Me and my daughter in law worked at that fundraiser. I bought a beautiful Japanese Maple Tree and planted it in my yard in honor of Kyron.





The pictures above were taken the day we planted his tree. I loved it. It had red bark, bright green leaves that had a bright red outline. Totally reminded me of Kyron's love for Red Eyed Tree Frogs. 

A couple years back, I found a stepping stone maker. So I made Ky a stepping stone for his tree. 




Here is what Kyron's tree looked like before the June search last summer.






Again, June 2014 we volunteered for an organized search held by Klaas Kids and Kyron's family. 

I posted over and over again, very publicly that we would be doing this search. It was posted on everyone of Kyron's pages and groups. So not only did Kyron supporters know we would be out on this search, so did the Cult of Personalities. A couple of these people live within 30 minutes of me.

Within 24 hours of returning home from the searches, Kyron's flouishing, gorgeous Tree was dead..........

I had a tree guy come out and take a look at the tree. He said that the tree had been sprayed with some kind of chemical, and it killed the tree.......

This is the tree today. I kept it in case, maybe, just maybe, it would come back............



It has not.........
  
I have never talked about this publicly until now. My family and only one of Kyron's supporters know about this. 

I find it very, very curious. A little too coincidental. 

You decide. Just what are these people actually capable of exactly? 

If one of them had the balls to come onto my property, while my husband and I are out on a search FOR Kyron, kill a tree that is FOR Kyron, what else would they do in support of Terri?

I will tell you this for sure. If someone comes on my private property, and I catch them, God help them. 

We will be planting something this spring, maybe a camellia bush. Nothing will stop me from honoring this child. Nothing will stop me from helping this family. NOTHING!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG That type of attack shows what we are dealing with here. Arrogance of a Sociopath/Psychopath. No child or adult that cannot defend themselves is safe around that crew. This is serious. Someone is afraid of the searches. R. Kelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My point exactly. IMO I believe it was one of them. It is just too coincidental, the timing. Very, very unreal behavior.

      If they have the balls to come onto someone's private property, target specifically something related to Kyron, what else would they be willing to do for Terri. Why do the searches freak these people out so much? What is the their REAL dog in this fight?

      Delete
  2. really low and nothing else better to do. Wow! so sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sick and twisted behavior. All in the name of a sick and twisted inhuman bag of skin!!

      Delete