Friday, May 29, 2015

It has been 1820 days.......

It has been 1820 days........

7:30am and Kyron is still trending!! #justiceforkyronhorman.

My heart is full this morning. I am amazed at the out pouring of love and caring I am seeing everywhere right now. I am starting to believe that there IS still some humanity left in this crazy world. I am humbled by this. It's been a very long journey.

What I am proud of and very happy about is that Liars are being exposed and the TRUTH is finally being seen. We all have wanted one thing this whole time, finding Kyron, bringing him home and justice being served on those who stole this precious child away from his loving family.

I think we are closer than ever to that goal. Never give up hope!!

I am looking forward to coming together next Saturday with the wonderful men and women that I have worked tirelessly with these last 5 years and raise money and more awareness for Kyron. I cannot express enough how amazing and loving these people are!!!  Supporting Kyron and his family has brought so many people together, and I am proud to be part of that. I love ya all so very much!!

As we approach the 5 year mark, I have renewed hope that we are going to find this child!!

Hope  Faith  Love  Always, Kyron

#missingkyronhorman #kyronhorman


No comments:

Post a Comment